My son has two potato recipes he requests over and over; Rosemary Potato Wedges and Criss Cross Potatoes. And since it’s been a crazy busy week working on the eBook promo – we’ve been doing lots of quick, easy grilling and……potatoes go perfect with anything grilled. This recipe is simple, you can expand as needed. Just figure about one potato per person. I always make more, because with two teenage sons even the leftovers are gone by sundown! My youngest likes these so much that he is willing to peel the potatoes (that’s 75% of the work in this recipe!)
Rosemary Potato Wedges
By May 30, 2014Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 60 mins
- Ready In: 1 hr 15 mins
My son has two potato recipes he requests over and over; Rosemary Potato Wedges and Criss Cross Potatoes.
- 4 medium to large russet potatoes peeled, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1-3 teaspoons rosemary chopped or crushed in mortar and pestal
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- Place all ingredients in a zip-type bag and allow flavors to marinate for at least 1 hour (turning bag often). Preheat oven to 425 F. Place a piece of foil or parchment on cooking sheet and spray with non-stick spray or brush with oil if using foil. Place potatoes on top of sheet sprinkle with salt to taste.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes (turning with spatula every 10-15 minutes) until potatoes are soft inside and crispy golden brown outside. (Baking time may vary up to 15 minutes depending on cut size of wedges.)
- Tip: You may sprinkle with Parmesan, if desired, the last 3-5 minutes of baking time.